Friday, February 23, 2007

Have a Great Weekend

I am out-of-the-office all day Friday at a board meeting. So, instead of a real post, here are some keywords recently used to find my site. This always makes me chuckle.

virility restored
found my budgies dead
"more thoughts on medieval farting" (some chap from England)
cybil sheppard and elvis
cybil sheppard naked
beauty ass filipina
where the snow come from?
i am tired of work
is super glue bad for fish
Trump' wig hair ? lol
photo of fractured penis
PUSSY SHAPED CAKE
snoopisms
nice box
to hell or connaught with you cromwell
canadian tire jingle
Xaviera Hollander + ontario
sexy banana eating
"open toe boots"
+"didn't have a penis"
"wee in the bath"
ivanka trump breasts
dating your 1st cousin
embalming fluid in soda

Technorati Tags: ,

8 comments:

running42k said...

after reading that list I am going to have to re-read your blog from the beginning.

zydeco fish said...

Please do. I am sure you will enjoy it :-)

tweetey30 said...

LOL. I am still laughing at this one. Oh brother. Some of the searches people do. They are funny. Having a hard time enjoying the weekend when we are expecting ten to sixteen inches of snow between tomorrow night and sunday. No where to go. I hate just sitting around the house on weekends. Well maybe we can get out and go bowling. LOL.. Something indoors for a few hours. Tweets

zydeco fish said...

Maybe you need snow shoes or cross-country skis?

tshsmom said...

I knew you had plumbing problems, but I had no idea it involved a fractured penis! ;)

Anonymous said...

pussy-shaped cake?

oh my.

zydeco fish said...

I assumed that this referred to a cake in the shape of a cat. What were you thinking, anon?

tweetey30 said...

A friend of my mom and dads once made my dad a b-day cake of a stripper. I mean it had a head made of cake mix, the body was made of cake mix and the boobs were cupcakes, and the rest was explainatory. But being only five or six myself I didnt understand the difference really and I made a real funny comment about the cake not understanding it was suppose to be a joke cake on my dad. Real funny stuff in my life. I dont remember it all really but bits and pieces after being reminded after this pussy cake thing here triggers something from my childhood. LOL.. Hope your meeting went well and I will catch you tomorrow maybe with a new post on my end. Tweets.