Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Even more shocking

Celine Dion is the "new face of Air Canada." I may never fly again. Or, I may have to investigate JetsGo (sounds like a 4 year old came up with that name). Robert Milton has said "there is no more successful Canadian symbol...than Celine." What about the beaver? I think that is the most successful Canadian symbol, ever, and it should have made the CBC top ten list of greatest Canadians.

Why would any company choose someone with such a pugnacious face as its new face. It makes no sense to me. Besides that, I am not a fan of her music. And, anyway, wasn't she flogging the Bay not so long ago?

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha. my dad likes Celine Dion too - over-the-top divas and older men go hand in hand...

CMF

zydeco fish said...

really? you mean that's my destiny? well, if i ever buy a Celine Dion CD, someone please shoot me.