Friday, September 02, 2005

We Have a Winner

As K pointed out, I made the quiz far too easy.

And, the winner is: Chris Nolan, who answered all questions correctly, except the bonus. Good efforts by the rest, but let me just assert that peacock blue is not even close to my favourite colour. Vex got that one. K, there are no touches of flamboyance anywhere in my wardrobe. Mrs Mogul, I am sorry to say that you got the last two wrong. I still like your blog. Jay, it seems many readers assumed that I was a woman. Perhaps it's that Librarian stereotype. I am not Marian the Librarian, although I know some who fit that image.

As promised, here are a few nice words about the winner's blog. Chris Nolan's blog, unambiguously entitled, I Am Chris Nolan, promises discussions about, Toronto, comics, technology, movies (including his own, and his recent entry in the Toronto Film Challenge), and more. I have read and enjoyed many of his movie reviews. I don't comment as much as I should. You can check out his archives by category, which is interesting.

Do I have a favourite post? I am not sure, but this one makes me laugh, perhaps because I have my own list of misheard lyrics in my head. Check out his blog.

Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

zydeco fish said...

I guess I'll have to turn on word verification. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prize! And yes, you should comment more.

If you check out my blog thanks to ZF's recommendation, please leave a comment letting me know.

BTW, I didn't find it *that* easy. Was it cheating to use google to scour your archives for the few posts I was unsure of?

zydeco fish said...

Chris: yes, that was cheating :-)

Anonymous said...

Too bad!! I tried! Can I get a consolation prize!

zydeco fish said...

Jeff: Yes, or they assume that I am gay, which I am not, not that there's anything wrong with that.