Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meme

Finally, I am getting to this meme. I was tagged by Shelly, and, being the lazy blogger that I am, it took me something like a month to do it. Here goes:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. eddy
2. sara
3. kirk
4. shelly
5. zydeco fish

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:

I think everyone I know has already done this. But, here goes. If you have already done it, that just means I wasn't paying attention and I missed your post.

1. Supper Happy Jen
2. Luanne
3. Liz
4. Sugar (drizzlenightsky)
5. KTS


What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was teaching an internet course (it's a good thing I kept my old daytimers). Other than that, I was working in a hospital and feeling very poor. Sounds boring, huh?

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was sitting in my office doing Virtual Reference. Boring again, right?

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chips
3. Fruit
4. Sorbet (dairy-free)
5. Chocolate

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. Happy Birthday to You
2. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
3. This is the Song that Never Ends
4. Big Iron
5. The Alphabet of Nations


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Retire
2. Buy a condo/apartment near Central Park in NYC
3. Buy a car (or two)
4. Buy a new stereo/TV etc.
5. Give everyone who has ever commented here $20

Five bad habits (sorry, only 3):
1. I'm lazy
2. I procrastinate
3. I never clean up my office at work
4.
5.

Five things you like doing:
1. Eating chocolate
2. Listening to music
3. Writing
4. Cycling
5. Sleeping

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Diapers
2. Velour
3. Speedos
4. Leather ties
5. Anything with paisley

Five favorite toys:
1. Laptop
2. Digital camera
3. DVD player
4. Palm pilot
5. Photoshop

Technorati Tags:

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know you won't be wearing diapers anymore? Old age can be a funny thing.

Anonymous said...

WOW. A whole $20. We should only be so lucky!

Anonymous said...

hi, zydeco. found you via next blog (though coincidentally you know leafgirl77, who i recognize via jayfish and zerodoll - weird!) and am totally going to steal this meme.

Anonymous said...

No way. No diapers for me man. I'll kill myself first :-)

Anonymous said...

Leaf Girl: just for you, I'll make it $40.

Anonymous said...

Only 20$? I'd like more of your lottery winnings than that!

Anonymous said...

Jen: OK, OK, for you too, $40.

Anonymous said...

Your answers were well worth the wait. I chuckled at quite a few of them. And I loved your snacks. :)

Anonymous said...

Good answers. And I'm not even going to complain about the 20 bucks!

But why Central Park?

Anonymous said...

Fruit is not a snack...and your choice in toys seems kind of tame...but according to your lack of flaws, you're almost perfect...

Anonymous said...

Jeff: I like New York and Central Park is so central: who can resist that?

Anonymous said...

Is that MILK chocolate you're eating?
Will the $20 be in US or CAN funds? Just wondering. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dark (dairy-free) chocolate, of course. I'll make it $US for those in the US of A.

Anonymous said...

hey, I've lurked here before but now, with the added incentive of $20, I'm posting a comment :-)

I find it always feels uncomfortable to do these meme's but as a reader, I really enjoy learning more about the bloggers I read. Nice to meet ya!

Anonymous said...

oh, I just noticed that I have been tagged ... I'll get to work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I totally enjoyed this meme.

Anonymous said...

Apparently in Australia they call speedos, "budgie smugglers".

I learned this from my sweetie who insists on wearing a very old pair of speedos (a bit like you and your special underpants, Zydeco) and you know, the nickname makes perfect sense. Though as my friend Ngaere says, why would you want to have your privates refered to as budgies?

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I've been away (not in a manger) for a while and just found out today I've been tagged. I hope it's not too late. ;)