Thursday, February 22, 2007


I suppose I should tell you where this comes from. You can make your own card on John's Blyberg's card generator. Just don't ask me to provide you with any subject headings or call numbers. I've lost my Cutter table anyway. It even lets you add those scribbles.

While at Blyberg.net, I discovered that John has left AADL and is going to Darien Public Library. Of course, if you are not a librarian, this will mean nothing to you. If you are, you will already know that AADL has received lots of attention for its innovative web design.

I didn't mind cycling in the very heavy snow this morning. It was like a winter wonderland. Those huge flakes remind me of my childhood and it was a very pleasant ride, until I realized that most of the roads were covered in sheets of ice. That was OK too, until I fell off my bike, while stopped, no less. Then, it began to rain, and I was no longer a happy winter cyclist.

I'd write more, but I have to go off and interview someone for a job. Such is life.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Jay said...

Crummy.
Just walking down the driveway, my shoes and the bottom 10 inches of my pants were soaked, so I can't imagine how you've managed. And once you're wet, the day is in a bad place.

tweetey30 said...

I have to agree with Jay here. I mean its nice here now in NE Wisconsin but its suppose to have some bad weather this weekend. I am just hoping its not going to be as bad as they say its suppose to be. We are planning an outing and I want to go really. Well I got your name off tshsmoms blog and thought I would stop in and say hi. Tweets

Anonymous said...

I love that card generator thingee - I bookmarked it a while ago, but haven't had a chance to come up with something for the blog.