Saturday, April 14, 2007

Comment Moderation is Now On

Apologies to all of the nice and friendly people who read and comment on my blog. I've been forced to enable comment moderation because I am being stalked by a small-brained Neo-Nazi from Australia. I personally feel that this unwanted attention is bordering on a criminal act, since I have repeatedly asked him to desist. Unfortunately, he continues to leave comments on my blog that are anti-gay, racist and - quite frankly - idiotic, nonsensical, grammatically-incorrect, mean, and boring.

So, he can continue to live out his hateful fantasies on his blog. He can continue to lie about the fact that I comment on his blog. I have no interest in his blog, do not visit it, and certainly do not comment on it. One day, when this stalker is dead, I will open up comments to all without moderation.

Please don't let this stop you from commenting. I am only filtering out the biggest asshole on the web.

Technorati Tags: ,

7 comments:

ShellyS said...

Don't worry about it. I had to put on moderation because I kept getting comment spam, especially with links in them that I didn't want folks to innocently click and end up on a nasty, malware-filled site.

I'm sure your regular readers who comment will be willing to put up with the slight inconvenience.

tshsmom said...

I did this for awhile too. He left an obscene rant on my blog about you enabling mod. HE can moderate, but you CAN'T? Asshat!
In the last year, he has made at least 1 blogger quit, 3 have enabled comment mod, and 1 has moved to Wordpress. How he figures this will generate more traffic to HIS site is beyond me. Dementia perhaps?
I've saved all the comments I've deleted, just in case we do have a legal recourse in the future.
I haven't left a comment on his blog for almost a year, yet he keeps accusing me of leaving "filth" too. I would NEVER comment anonymously! If I ever wanted to waste my time, telling him off, he'd KNOW FOR SURE that it came from ME!

Maven said...

Such is life in the fast lane... I mean, "online."

tweetey30 said...

Oh dont feel bad. He has been doing the same here. Just because I told you he was back and about last week or something like that.

Tshsmom how to do you save your comments before deleting them? Just wondering if you need any one else in there if it ever goes past what it is?

Kimberley said...

I can't even believe this. What a loser.

Here's hoping he chokes on a cock!

mister anchovy said...

how did this character find you, and what makes him stay?....

zydeco fish said...

I simply commiserated with a fellow blogger he had been stalking, and he went after me like an insane lunatic. I have no idea what makes him hang around. He must really like me, I guess.