Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone. I had planned for this post to be my last post ever. You see, I purchased a ticket for Friday night's Super 7 lottery, with an estimated jackpot of $30,000,000. Now that we have cleared up the fraud issues (or so I hope), I felt comfortable enough to splurge on a ticket. Sadly, I did not win, not even a free ticket. So, you are stuck with me for a while longer. In truth, If I had won, I would probably have commenced a blog called "Lifestyles of the Stupidly Rich." I even had the idea to hire a professional comic book or graphic book illustrator to follow me around and draw heroic pictures of me in action. Sadly, this plan will have to be delayed.

Happy holidays to everyone. I am off to sing in my one horse open sleigh.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Holidays!

I would read your Lifestyles of the Stupidly Rich blog. One of the things that the stupidly rich have in common with the rest of us is their ability to do idiot things, so mixing with them would still prove entertaining. At least for your readers.

Kate said...

P.S. I do know that the adjective is "idiotic", but I do live in Texas and sometimes their silly manner of speaking is just more fun.

tshsmom said...

Merry Christmas ZF and family!

I'm sorry that you're still posting about the lifestyles of the poor and aimless. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of hiring an artist to follow you around! Ha!!

Happy Christmas!

zydeco fish said...

I also want to hire George Clooney to be my butler and Angelina Jolie to be my maid, but I am not sure that $30 million is enough for that.

Liz said...

Happy Xmas and all that to you!

tweetey30 said...

Yes Happy Holidays..