Saturday, January 05, 2008

Cliffhangers

I blame the soap opera Dallas for inventing the television cliffhanger. I could be wrong, but it was the first time I recall being left in the lurch all summer. It's not like I chose to watch Dallas. We had only one TV, and I was forced to watch whatever my parents watched. But, I am really not happy about cliffhangers, and now that I have finally seen all 22 Season One episodes of Jericho, I have to endure another cliffhanger. I also hate episodes that end with to be continued. That sucks big time. On the other hand, here is a really hilarious story that I know you will love. I must have laughed for 15 minutes straight the first time I heard it.

A man walks into a .... to be continued.

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

I remember Dallas. I used to watch that with my Great Grandma.. the only time she was quiet... LOL.. I know what you mean with those hangovers though..

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I can't wait for the end of the story :)