Monday, February 04, 2008

It Wasn't Me! Honest!

OK, so I just went into the bathroom at work and had to hold my nose at the stench. I'm not passing any judgments here, but, man oh man, someone really smelled that joint up. The trouble is that when I was washing my hands, another fellow came in and I realized that he thought that I was responsible for making the place smell like a sewage treatment plant.

I wanted to say that it wasn't me, but such a course of action might have reinforced his belief, so I didn't say anything. Of course, this has happened before, and I guess it is best not to say anything.

Speaking of smelling the place up, the Patriots did an excellent job of that. They stank. In an interesting piece of trivia, the last Super Bowl I watched was Super Bowl XXXI, in which the Patriots lost to the Packers.

5 comments:

tweetey30 said...

ZF I live in Green Bay.. I have never been in the stadium either.. But yes the Patriots sucked last night. It was a good game. We had some money on the game so we had to watch it.

zydeco fish said...

I hope you made money on the game.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, that Green Bay game is the only Super Bowl I've ever watched. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that didn't watch the game yesterday, not even for a minute. I'm alright with that, though.

Another bit of trivia, I heard on the radio this morning that yesterdays game is the second highest viewed thing on television ever. Only second to... (they played this up, so I will, too)... the last episode of MASH. I must say, I didn't see that coming. I didn't know MASH was so popular.

zydeco fish said...

I believe that. MASH was awesome and the final show was a television event, except I missed it and didn't see it until a few years ago.

cube said...

This was the second best super bowl game I've ever seen. The first being the one which the Bucs won. We were rooting for the Gints & they didn't disappoint.