Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscars, Part 1

Thank G-d I am unable to find the horrid red carpet show hosted by that walking corpse, Joan Rivers. She is not funny, and I cringe whenever she opens her mouth. But, it means that I am watching Ben (Benedict Martin Paul) Mulroney and Jeanne Becker, whom I usually call Jeanie Beeker. Jeanne is a lousy interviewer and what is clearly worse is that she is showing altogether far too much cleavage, and it's not even nice cleavage. I am all for cleavage, but it has go be good cleavage, and hers is not.

Benedict just congratulated George Clooney on his hair, but I have to say that mine hair is better. George has the same haircut my dad sported for half a century, so it can't really be that good.

The really irritating part about the whole red carpet phenomenon is the "who are you wearing?" thing. That is dumb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching Ben Mulroney and Jeanne Becker is certainly sickening
...certainly not Jeanne Becker's fault...who can stomach ben Mulrony's lousy interviewering style. Separate them and give becker her own red carpet show, she's the pro in this rhealm and not Benny boy.

zydeco fish said...

Yeah, I think you are right about that. Also, Ben is way too smiley, or goofy, or something.

running42k said...

Agreed on the Becker cleavage and the "what are you wearing" bs