Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ill

Damn. As Sunday evening approached, I recognized the symptoms of a cold, which was not surprising since the youngest managed to spit on my face a few times. Yup, I was sprayed with little drops of toddler spit laced with millions of germs from his cold. So, today, I am bedridden with a vicious cold. I didn't sleep well either. Long weekends are great, and longer ones are fantastic, but not when you are ill.

I am going to spend the day trying to figure out how I can get my own reality TV show. I have a few good ideas, but no fame or cash. I'll let you know if I have any breakthroughs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are notorious spreaders of germs. Feel better soon. Oh, and do share your reality tv ideas! :)

Kate said...

Sorry you're sick. Let me know what reality show you come up with.

zydeco fish said...

I might share these ideas, but, as they might be priceless, I'll have to give it some more thought :-)