Monday, July 28, 2008

Right now, I am sitting on my back deck with my computer and camera, watching a squirrel attack the grape vines and listening to the neighbour's air conditioner. It has run continuously since Lord knows when, and for no good reason. There is a nice breeze today, and I am more than comfortable. Oh, I am taking some time off, which I think I mentioned. I am just about to launch Photoshop and create a few masterpieces. Sadly, I didn't have the proper lens on my camera as I cycled past a groundhog today. He was a cute beast and rather chubby. I was within a few feet when he got scared and went back down his hole.

update: ...but, a neighbour just came out to smoke, and the wind is coming this way, which sucks. I have smokers on both side and I just wish they all f@&% off and stop smoking!

4 comments:

Deodand said...

I agree with you about the smoking thing, but if we say it out loud we are the jerks. So I will just nod my head.

Bridget Jones said...

Totally agree about smoking neighbors. I used to have toking ones, now I just have a VERY nosy German 80 year old.

Guess it could be worse.

Hey who am I kidding, I can't sit in my back yard because of all the overgrowth!

tweetey30 said...

We got lucky there. The only people that smoke are the ones behind us but they dont come out to smoke what they are smoking usually.

Maia said...

Those who use air conditioners non-stop and those who smoke suck.

Know who else sucks?

Businesses that have automatic sprinklers to water their grass... even in the rain. I can't tell you how much that ticks me off, EVERY TIME I WALK TO WORK!