Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Last 10 CDs I added to my MP3 Player

I had something to say about the Pope today, but I don't have enough time to say it. Later, maybe. Instead, I made a list, which took about 30 seconds.

1) Spiritualized - Songs in A & E
2) White Stripes - Icky Thump
3) Van Morrison - Saint Dominic's Preview
4) Beck - Modern Guilt
5) Bob Dylan - Modern Times
6) R.E.M. - Accelerate
7) Tokyo Police Club - Elephant Shell
8) Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen we are Floating in Space
9) Can - Tago Mago
10) Hrsta - L'éclat du ciel était insoutenable

Yeah, I load entire CDs, 'cause I have one of those 15GB units that holds, like, 400 CDs.

4 comments:

tweetey30 said...

We have Beck and White Stripes in our house hold but dont have any REM but from there I havent heard any of the rest.

mister anchovy said...

I still mostly listen to CDs. I don't like to be plugged in very much.

A said...

Is Accelerate the newest R.E.M. album? I haven't heard of this one, but I heard they released a new one early in the year.

zydeco fish said...

Yes, Accelerate is the new one, and it is so much better than Around the Sun.