Monday, November 03, 2008

Second Last Word on the US Election

Please vote. Here's my favorite page of the day:

http://www.sarahpalin.com/ (This seems to be a joke. If you go there, it reads: "This page intentionally left blank.")

Notice that I used the American spelling of favorite, in honor (another American spelling) of the election.

I have to admit that I have election fatigue and I am not even American. The whole process takes way too long. There are the endless primaries with all of these presidential wannabes running around, raising cash, spending money, making speeches, kissing babies, etc. etc. etc. And, that is all before the election campaign officially commences. Usually, I am sick of hearing the names of the candidates after a while.

Anyway, please vote. But, if the elections are rigged, I wonder what the point is of even voting:

3 comments:

A said...

The electoral college pisses me off. I have never been more disillusioned with the American government than I was in November of 2000. I have a feeling it'll be okay this go around though.

Kate said...

I'm with Alex on the Electoral College. I live in Texas and my state is always going to the Republicans. In fairness, this has been an especially long election. I'm ready for it to be over.

Super Happy Jen said...

Please no more election talk. I think I may be slipping into a coma.