Monday, January 12, 2009

ZF is Busy

I am sitting in my office, listening to the Orchestral Def Leppard and wishing I had more time. My business plan is awaiting completion; I am preparing for the next conference presentation; French class starts tonight. How did this happen? I am failing to read the blogs I usually read. I will be happy when January is over.

But, I did see parts of the Golden Globe Awards last night. I liked Salma Hayek's dress. Ricky Gervais was funny. Why wasn't he the host? Dustin Hoffman has turned into some sort of freaky boring automaton. Maybe he is a puppet. Tina Fey had the best thank you speech. I am happy for Kate Winslet. When did Clint Eastwood start writing music? I learned that I have a lot of films to see.

That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky Gervais was very funny.

I only watched (of course) because Shah Rukh Khan was going to be a presenter, and because I wanted to see AR Rahman win.

Sort of pathetic when I can name all the Bollywood folk in the room, but had pretty much no idea who most of the others were...

tweetey30 said...

Busy huh??? Well hope it gets less busy..