Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Fixx: File Under: Fixx (1983)

Untitled
This record, despite being a bootleg, has pretty good sound. It was recorded at My Father's Place in Roslyn, New York. There are six tracks: Cameras In Paris, I Found You, Stand Or Fall, Reach The Beach, Lost Planes, and Red Skies. The packaging is either brilliant or awful. It comes in a stamped manila folder, so the "file under" makes sense, but it really doesn't cause any excitement. In fact, it leads one to believe that what's inside is boring. I have another of these File Under bootlegs from another band, but that is for another year :)

I often look at discogs.com to see prices. For this release, there is no sales history, but there are three copies for sale now for $17, $25, and £29.99 each, plus shipping. I think that's a bit high.

No comments: