Friday, March 11, 2016

Peter Gabriel: Walk through the Fire (1984)

If you want to hear Walk Through the Fire without having to sit through Against All Odds, this is the 12" single for you. Mind you, there are various versions, and I am not sure if this was the version used in the film. By the way, I did see Against All Odds in the theatre when it came out because a friend said it looked good. Apparently, he saw a car chase in the trailer and that was what sold him on it.  I just watched the trailer and it's true: there is a car chase or race or whatever.

We drove to the theatre, in a different town, and watched the film. I remember hating it. The movie sort of sucked and it features the worst Phil Collins song ever recorded. Well, perhaps A Groovy Kind of Love is worse.

The two tracks on side B are The Race and I Have the Touch.

No comments: