Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Brian Eno: Music for Installations (2018)

I remember when I learned that this box set was to be released. I was both interested and pissed off, because I knew that I did not want to spend $250+ for it. So, I let it go, reluctantly. Recently, Amazon had it on sale for about $160. I debated for a few moments, and then decided that this would be a good Christmas present for me. It subsequently shot back to about $250 on Amazon, while the cheapest copy on sale on Discogs is $253, plus shipping. Incidentally, the most expensive one is listed at $666! Who would pay that? Well, that one is apparently signed by Mr. Eno, so maybe that makes it worth it.

This is a limited edition, but, once again, I have no idea how many copies are in the edition. I have yet to listen to it, but I will. The vinyl box contains nine LPs plus a sixty-three page softcover book.

No comments: