Friday, February 06, 2004

Breasts are dangerous to your health

Get this: some banker from Knoxville has filed a class action lawsuit against Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, CBS, MTV, and Viacom. Terri Carlin said the "sexually explicit conduct" caused millions of people to "suffer outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury."

Serious injury? If seeing a breast can cause serious injury, I'd be dead by now. Embarrassment? Say what? I wasn't embarrassed. Seeing breasts is not embarrassing. If it is, there is something wrong with you. This is probably the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Wait, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq comes close.

Meanwhile, many people have already commented on the Superbowl ads, which we are not allowed to see in Canada. If you ask me, a farting horse is far worse than a breast. I think that could really cause serious injury.

Tags: , ,

No comments: