Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Winter Blahs, Spalding Gray, TV, etc.

I think I am getting sick of winter. The fall was so warm, and then January really sucked.

Well, it's been one month since Spalding Gray disappeared. I am still saddened by this news. My ex-girlfriend lent me her copy of Monster in a Box about eleven years ago. I still think this slim book is one of the funniest things I have ever read. There are serious themes in his work too.

We were fortunate to have seen him give a monologue in Toronto some years back. I had hoped to see him perform again. That doesn't look likely now.

We have seen two episodes of This is Wonderland on CBC. Hey, this show is pretty good. Somehow, I keep missing the new Rick Mercer show. Maybe I don't really care about it.

Does everyone have a friend that just won't stop sending email to you? It wouldn't be so bad, but it's just stupid jokes. It is frustrating.

Tags: ,

No comments: