Thursday, July 08, 2004

Multitasking

So, I stopped at a red light this morning, and, of course, a dozen cyclists raced through the intersection anyway. I had to pass them all again, and the same thing happened at the next traffic light. Anyway, I looked to my left and there was this guy behind the wheel of a Subaru shaving with a rechargeable electric razor. His rear view mirror was tilted so that he had a good view of his chin, and not the road behind him. Banning cell phones while driving might not be enough. It reminded me that I once saw a woman applying makeup while driving. Actually, I have seen women applying makeup in cafeterias, on the subway, and walking down the street. That just seems wrong to me.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

multitasking
as someone who never wears cosmetics, i'm probably biased, but if you're that concerned with how you look, why leave the house without any make up on to begin with?

bizarre.
CMF | 07.08.04 - 10:52 am