Monday, September 27, 2004

I started using Haloscan for comments because Blogger didn't have a commenting system. Now it does. I just discovered that comments older than four months will disappear from my blog unless I pay an annual fee to Haloscan. I have had problems with Haloscan recently anyway. But, if I switch to Blogger's service, I will lose all of the comments. Yikes. What to do? Help.

I made my annual trip to Word on the Street. I like the event, and I think the new location is a good one. At one booth, some dealer was selling off magazines. I got a couple of great mags on black & white photography. There were also selling off huge directories of xxx stuff (movies, places, etc.). It was weird. The chap in front of me flipped through the pages and quickly put down his loonie. I got the sense that he had made a real "find." He looked happy. Well, I think it was happiness that I was sensing.

I have new CDs. I got Fly Pan Am's first CD and, finally, the latest from Do Make Say Think. I am happy now.

Tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Word on the Street too. My mom is the president of CANSCAIP and had to person the booth part of the day and be there at the end to take stuff down. The highlight of my day: I won a stack of art magasines (the 8$ kind) with a twoonie and the spin of a wheel.
superhappyjen | Homepage | 09.28.04 - 10:57 am

zydeco fish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zydeco fish said...

i won nothing, but then again, i really didn't try to win anything. i was carting around a three-year-old, so that influenced things a great deal.
zf | Homepage | 09.28.04 - 2:39 pm

Anonymous said...

you're finally happy?? about time...
CMF | 09.27.04 - 3:21 pm