Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Suddenly, the Rolex spam has become Movado, Dior, and Roger Dubuis spam. Oddly, the sig line of the guy who sent one message identifies himself as "rat-catcher." I think he is the rat. At least these messages are not profane, like others I have received recently. I can't even include the subject lines here without offending someone or making others blush.

I have been neglecting this blog recently. It seems like so much work just to login.

I haven't seen any movies recently. I am half way through Some Great Thing by Colin McAdam. It's OK, but it's not as good as some of the reviews would have you believe. I no longer trust reviews, although I have to say that the review of Eleanor Rigby (by Douglas Coupland) in the Star recently was right on. This link to the review will probably expire soon.

You can tell that this is a slow news day. Oh, today is National Cotton Candy Day, but I am not sure which nation it applies to. I'm just waiting for the National Chocolate Covered Anything Day.

Technorati tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You could get a trench coat and a bunch of fake Rolexs and go as a shady watch salesman.

This reminds me of the shady salesman who was once on Sesame Street selling O's. "It'll cost you just a nickel. A nickel?! Right. So buy an O and take it home tonight."

superhappyjen
superhappyjen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Spam...you might have Rolex spam, but I'm getting a steady stream of 'apartments for rent in Brazil' spam....I'm going to rush right out and get me some.

mister anchovy
misteranchovy@excite.com
http://misteranchovy.blogspot.com