Saturday, March 05, 2005

An old excerpt from my pen and paper journal...(part 3)

Read part 1 and part 2

These were the days of rap. How many videos featured those female dancers in those tight athletic shorts, shiny black with black shoes, short shirts even bras or bikini tops? And, those athletic moves. These women could bend and flex. They had good bodies. And then there was the twenty minute workout, featuring three women with those bodysuits. I am not sure if the TV police noticed, but one could see the aureole through some of those outfits. That is on top of the fact that one of the women always had fully erect nipples.

The blonde woman with short hair had large breasts. The camera always managed to offer a good view, right down her cleavage. The camera panned around just as the three of them bent over to place their palms on the floor. It was a good view from the front or the back.

Back to Much Music. I think it is a George Michael video in which several semi-naked women appear. His guitar gets set on fire. A woman writhes on the bed, all sweaty. Her arms conveniently blocking the view of her pubic area, and her nipples, but the flesh of her breasts spills out. That's almost as good. That video was always a good climax to my viewing.

In the afternoon, I headed back to my computer. I switched off the radio and brought up my thesis in Word Perfect. No, I couldn't do it. Just one more game of Tetris. Just one more game.

Usually, I tried to get something done: change the ordering of ideas on a page; rewrite a sentence; run the spell checker through the file, which was a slow process because of all of those Polish, Russian, German, and Baltic names.

I always got the same questions when A___ came home. "Did you get much done?" and "did you call G___."

(these entries, although written at the Pearson airport in 2002 while awaiting a flight to Texas, refer to events of 1991).

Technorati tags:

No comments: