Monday, March 21, 2005

A Reader Writes

So I got some email from a reader who has some comments and questions:

"Comments? Really? I hate leaving comments. It forces me to think!"

"Sometimes it takes me awhile to put a coherent sentence together especially today."


"but you are forcing me think and everyone will read my comment won't they? I'm afraid, very afraid!!"

I'm sure you'll get over it. After all, you can post anonymously, and I'll never know it was you.


"where did you get Zydeco Fish??? "Hey you, leave a comment". Well that is inspiring. Oh can this count as a comment?"

Zydeco Fish is the title of one of the first poems I had published, and no, that doesn't count as a comment.


"do you play the guitar?"

I try.


"haha...your post on Celine was funny"

This one or this one? But, thanks.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Lewis E. Moten III said...

Some people get a little too freaked out about privacy on the internet. Others just don't get it.