Monday, April 11, 2005

Questions for a Monday

1) Why is Train 48 still on-the-air?.

2) Wouldn't it be cool if people had tails?

3) For the guys who wear y-fronts, do you use the specially- designed access point, or simply lift Mr. Johnson over the waistband?

4) Someone please tell me why one entry door of some buildings is often locked when there are double doors? Why have two doors if you are going to keep one locked? The people exiting have to negotiate with the people entering, and it just slows everything down

5) Isn't it a good thing, from an aesthetic point of view, that Charles and Camilla never had children?

6) Why, when I get an average of 38 page loads per day, have I only ever received a maximum of 8 comments?

7) Why does it please me immensely that Tiger Woods won the Masters, especially given that I am not even a golf fan?

8) Why have the Tories, according to the Toronto Star, surged ahead? I mean, if you are upset with the Liberals and the AdScam thing, I understand, although I think it''s a little overblown. But, why run to the Tories? This is a party that opposes gay marriage and freedom of choice. Stephen Harper is perhaps the most right wing federal party leader this county has ever seen. We don't need a Bush disciple. Remember, Harper would have sent our troops to Iraq.

9) Have you ever thought of changing your name and, if so, to what?

10) What else should I have asked?

Technorati Tags:

8 comments:

Jay said...

1. The train 48 thing baffles me too. Not that I've ever seen an episode, but maybe that's my point.

6. I average 250-300 hits a day, which means 350-400 page loads a day, and I get 20-40 comments; at least your average is better than mine!

7. Ditto on that.

Anonymous said...

1) Wasn't Married With Children the longest running sitcom on tv at one point in time? Doesn't that answer your question?

2)Very cool. Even cooler would be what we would wear to cover them up.

3)I have no idea what you're talking about.

4)Hmm...no idea...

5)I think that it's a shame they never got to raise children together...

6)People are shy. Or, you need more controversial content to provoke reaction...

7) Always vote for the underdog, or the one smiting the existing hierarchies.

8) This is still, in many ways, a 2-party country

9)I used to think of pseudonyms for my future career as a writer...

10) What is the appeal of Star Trek?

Anonymous said...

1) Wasn't Married With Children the longest running sitcom on tv at one point in time? Doesn't that answer your question?

2)Very cool. Even cooler would be what we would wear to cover them up.

3)I have no idea what you're talking about.

4)Hmm...no idea...

5)I think that it's a shame they never got to raise children together...

6)People are shy. Or, you need more controversial content to provoke reaction...

7) Always vote for the underdog, or the one smiting the existing hierarchies.

8) This is still, in many ways, a 2-party country

9)I used to think of pseudonyms for my future career as a writer...

10) What is the appeal of Star Trek?

Meliors Simms said...

2) Only if they were furry like a cat, not scaley like a rat
5) But they did, just not with each other.
6) Poor baby. Most of my comments are from the same few friends. Do you have friends? Do they read your blog? Which I think is very nice by the way.
9) My real name is so distinctive and difficult for most people that sometimes I use a fake name when I can't be bothered dealing with a stranger's amazement at what I am called. Mary Smith works a treat.

zydeco fish said...

You know, I never say an episode of married with children. I guess that was on tv during the era of my cultural void. I am not sure what the appeal of Star Trek is. You tell me.

zydeco fish said...

Yes, Meliors, I have friedns, but they seem to dislike leaving comments. I guess there are some people who are blog-ignorant, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Train 48 is cheap to produce. It doesn't matter that it's crap, it just has to be cheap and fill the air space.

A tail? Oh god.

My blog gets a lot of hits. Very few people leave comments. I suspect that what I write just doesn't inspire it.

I don't like to think about what that says about my writing, but there we are.

zydeco fish said...

I honestly think that some people (and I won't mention any names) do not like making their comments public, for whatever reason.