Friday, July 22, 2005

Only Three Weeks Left :-(

My twelve weeks of parental leave are almost up, and I'll be heading back to work soon. That will give me more time to blog and visit other blogs :-) I have learned that I would be happy if I never have to work again. Who needs it? Those lottery winners who keep their jobs are nuts.

My four year old daughter loves to paint, and so we have spent some time doing that. This is my latest attempt (it may be hard to see the streaks of red, blue, and yellow).

I would have posted hers, but she is much better than me.

It's acrylic on matte board (we ran out of canvas).

Technorati Tags: , ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very reminiscent of Rothko...i like it...

Anonymous said...

I like it too--shades of blue

Anonymous said...

I can't see anything in the box

zydeco fish said...

If it look almost entirely black, then that's it :-) If not, well, I can;t explain it.

zydeco fish said...

Rothko? I wish.

Anonymous said...

Re: your comment to me - I NEVER run out of things to write about.

Though some entries are longer than others.

It looks ENTIRELY black to me (the art) btw.

zydeco fish said...

I guess it depends on your monitor, because it looks fine to me. Oh well. An all black painting is a good idea anyway.

running42k said...

I hear you on that I don't need work thing. I have heard people who say they would still work even if they won the lottery. Idiots!

kewpiedoll said...

I've always wanted to retire at 30...35 at the most...maybe someone will bring me news that I have an unknown, wealthy grandpa who left me his estate, soon?