Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Surfing Mice: My Favourite News Story of the Day

A dude in Oz is training three mice, " Harry, Chopsticks and Bunsen, to surf small waves on tiny mouse-size surf boards at beaches on the country's Gold Coast." This pleases me immensely, but I have no idea why. Even better would be surfing kangaroos or koalas or any type of marsupial.

In other news, I am Worf. In truth, I am either George Costanza or Chandler Bing. But, this is a sci-fi/fantasy test and so I really should have been Data.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

9 comments:

Jay said...

I'm a marsupial. I don't surf though.

Anonymous said...

I've been to the Gold Coast. THey are really into the surfing there. Didn;t see mice though, if I did, I would have freaked! I bet he ate the mice afterwards!

Anonymous said...

I sense a music video featuring the surfing mice is a necessary thing, now.

Anonymous said...

I ended up being some dude I've never heard of from a programme I've never heard of.

About par for the course.

Where did you hear about the surfing mice? Somehow all I can envision is Topo Gigio on a surfboard, but.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I'm Princess Leia - good thing I know how to braid...

Kimberley said...

Warf is hot. So primal.
Rowr, baby.

zydeco fish said...

K,

I heard about the surfing mice on Reuters. Really.

MK,

Suddenly, I am happy to be Worf.

Anon,

You may know how to braid, but can you work your hair up into that crazy looping thing she has going?

Critical Darling said...

K - That makes two of us. I wonder why I even bothered?

zydeco fish said...

Who is Topo Gigio?