Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Few Random Things

1) I'm not going to say anything about the looming election, other than that Jack Layton should really shave off his moustache. I've said that before. If he wants to keep it, he'd be advised to slip on a cop uniform or dress from head to toe in leather. It's really up to him which way he goes, but the status quo is definitely out. Oh, I once commented on the fact that Stephen Harper kind of looks like a Husky. I think that is worth repeating.

2) Reuters has recently reported that longer syringes are needed for injections into people's butts because asses are getting fatter. (Hey, I've used some form of the word 'ass' in my last two posts). It seems many of the injections are missing the muscle and end up being intrafatular, rather than intramuscular.

3) I just read a story about a 50-year-old man who pulled a truck a few yards with his penis. Evidently, he studies Qigong, an ancient Chinese art or movement. This makes me nauseous.

4) Tom Cruise bought a sonogram. I wonder if he can use it to see if he has a brain?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've decided to have a black-out for the election. And I'm voting Green. Even if Jack shaves off the moustache, which he should, you're absolutely right.

If I could draw, there would be a cartoon on my blog entitled "This season's Christmas blockbuster: 'Santa Claus and the Three Stooges'. There would be Harper, Duceppe, and Layton pulling coal out of their stockings.

Not that I'm keen on the Liberals, mind you, but seriously, couldn't we have waited until after Gomery's final report?

Sigh. If there was ever an excuse to overindulge at the Holiday season, this is one.

Anonymous said...

I bet Cruise's sonogram shows up on ebay sometime next year.

Anonymous said...

Jack = Village People member...for sure.

Fatter Asses? Are we really surprised? That's still scary though.

As for the election, I wish Mr. Harper would just stop it already!

Anonymous said...

I would prefer a husky was leading the conservatives to Harper. Don't mess with Jack buddy. He's our boy.

Anonymous said...

I kind of liked those liberals. WTF are you guys doing up there??? Someone run out of bacon or something??

Anonymous said...

Let me guess; that truck pulling guy is now known as "Long Dong", right?

Anonymous said...

Canadian politics is amazing to me. Do you know the government fall-apart was the lead news item on Headline News this morning?

As for the truck pulling moster...er...tool, I'm now going fetal.

Anonymous said...

...for quite a while, I practised Qigong, as well as several forms of Tai Chi. I practised a lot, but I have to tell you, my penis was ok enough for the usual tasks, but when it came to pulling trucks, it never did develop the talent.

Anonymous said...

Ewww makes me sick to my stomache as
well.

Anonymous said...

Good call on Layton. Poor guy. He just should not be stachin'.

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the 'stache. I'm not saying it's exactly fashion forward, but I can't picture him without it. Also, in a bizarre way, it kind of makes him look a lot less harmless than the others. Or that could just be the fact that he is. Fuck, that Harper looking like a husky thing made me laugh for ten minutes straight. I think it's probably true, though I was going to go with 'child molester'. It's something about the mouth.