Monday, November 21, 2005

Goin' Mobile

I have obtained my laptop (or notebook, if you prefer). Yeah, I would have liked a Power Book, but the price! Anyway, I am now mobile. I just connected to the campus wireless network and am blogging. Cool. I can now, if I want, write while sitting on the toilet. I've always thought that a bathroom ought to have a telephone and a computer, so I'll just camp out there with my cell phone and laptop. The only other thing I would really need is a fridge and a TV. Sounds like heaven.

I failed as a blogger last week. I don't think I visited any blogs, other than my own. My excuse is that I was busy. I will make it up to you.

Technorati Tags: ,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy Smizzy.

Where are your priorities???

My week will most likely be equally busy this week.

Anonymous said...

Busy happens, sort of like other things, man. This week'll be my hell week. Congrats on making a mobile post. My laptop has been angry or something this past week and hasn't wanted to play well with any wifi networks other than at home.

Anonymous said...

Two visits in one week...consider yourself made up in my book. (Is that the right term? Made up? Hmmm)

Anonymous said...

I also recently picked up a notebook and am wireless. There is nothing quite like it. My new pastime is wardriving looking for open wireless networks in my area.

I love being a pirate...

Argh!

Anonymous said...

Computers in the bathroom. Cool. But phones? Think about the sounds--if I heard that sound on my end I'd probably hang up.

Anonymous said...

Is this your ideal?.

So it's not a powerbook, but did you go for an iBook or something running that other OS?

Anonymous said...

Chris, Well, since I have a PC desktop at work and a PC desktop at home, I opted for a PC. I know... I would have had to purchase some new software for some things that I use regularly. Someday, I will eliminate windows from my life. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with