Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've Been a Very Very lazy Blogger, so I am Doing another one of those meme things, which I borrowed this from running42k

1. What time is it? 9:40 AM

2. What is your name? Zydeco Fish

3. Any nicknames? Zed, Fish, Fishy, Mr. Fish, Zydie (my dad called me Sam, Squirt, Buckethead, etc).

4. Mother's name? Verna

5. What is your Favourite drink?
Red Wine

6.(a) Tattoos? Yes

(b) Body piercing? Yes (ear)

7. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? 10

8. Birthplace: Small Town, Ontario, Canada

9. Favourite vacation spot: haven't found it yet

10. Ever been to Africa? No, but I would like to.

11. Stolen any traffic signs? Yes (with running42k, I believe)

12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes

13. Croutons or Bacon bits? Neither

14. 2 Door or 4 Door car? I don't own a car

15. Salad Dressing? Oil and vinegar

16. Favourite Pie? Gluten-free pie is hard to come by, so I don't eat it. I used to like apple pie

17. Favourite Number? 9

18. Favourite Movie? Citizen Kane or Clockwork Orange or 2001 or Apocalypse Now

19. Favourite Colour? Black

20. Favourite Holiday? Christmas

21. Favourite Food? Indian

22. Favourite day of the week? Saturday

23. Favourite brand of body soap? Favourite? Who has favourite soap?

24. Favourite TV show? It was Seinfeld. Now, I'm not sure...maybe Family Guy

25. Toothpaste? Nature's Bliss Natural Toothpaste

26. Most recently read book? Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

27. Favourite Smell? Chocolate

28. What do you do to relax? read, write, cycle

29. Favourite Fast Food? None. I do eat New York fries from time to time

30. When was your last hospital visit? Can't remember. I sprained my ankle playing basketball in high school

31. Message to your friends reading this: Hi and thanks for visiting

32. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Filthy rich

33. What do you do when you are bored? Blog, surf, read, watch something on TV

34. What presents do you enjoy receiving? CDs, DVDs, chocolate (not milk chocolate), money

35. What time is it now? 9:46 AM

Technorati Tags: ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did indeed steal the sign together. There was some drunk Irish guy with us as well.

Anonymous said...

You rate your job as a 10 out of 10?? Librarianship must be more exciting than I thought...btw, black isn't a colour. :P

Anonymous said...

Librarianship rocks with a capital R. In my world, black is a colour.

Anonymous said...

Stealing of traffic signs? I can only hope you've waited seven years to reveal that as well.

Anonymous said...

You're just crazy with this whole meme thing now... stop... please... SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIM!!!

(Just kidding)

Anonymous said...

5pm, Jennifer Filipowicz, Superhappyjen Essoq Fertilizer Pookie Jen, Sylvia, chocolate milk, pain is not my friend, ears, 0 (no job), Montreal, Mexico or Algonquin Park, No, no, just a little one, BACON!, 4 door, italien or any tastey vinegrette, um...cheesecake...pie, 47, Magnolia or Wizard of Oz or Star Trek IV, Green or Red, Christmas, chicken or pasta, Saturday, the fruity smelling body shop kind, Star Trek (it will never die!),Colgate I think, Beyolder's Eye by Julie Czerdna (or some such), Coffee (but I don't drink it), watch Star Trek DVDs, KFC, Last time was to visit my friend's sister after surgery (I personally have not been a patient since I got my tonsils out at age 7), Don't listen to those nerds! black is totally a colour, 36, blog and watch more Star Trek DVDs, action figures and star trek merchandise and wonder woman stuff and cool clothes, 5:20 (I was sort of interrupted)

Anonymous said...

The thing about memes is that they often spark new entries. At least for me. Hope your weekend is going well.

Anonymous said...

Hey, awesome list! Nice to know I'm not the only one with a history of stealing signs in the library sciences ;)

Anonymous said...

You know what's ridiculous?
Yeah, you bet I'm going to tell you what's ridiculous.
It's ridiculous that you think it's ridiculous to have a favourite brand of soap, and yet, you have a favourite brand of toothpaste, which is equally ridiculous.

Oof.