Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday Feast (on a Saturday)

My first feast

Appetizer:
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I have no idea. It depends who I am with and where I am. I rarely laugh at work.

Soup:
What do your sunglasses look like?

Black frames, curved lenses that wrap a little around my head. Depending on who you ask, they either make me look scary, like the Terminator, or cool.

Salad:
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

I'd like to take the train across Canada, through the Rocky Mountains.

Main Course:
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

The amazing choice of ethnic restaurants.

Dessert:
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

I'll agree with Running42K and say pale green.

No comments: