Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscars, Part 8

Renée Zellweger looks as if she has no eyes. What's with the perma-squint and the downcast look? She creeps me out.

Nicola Kidman looks like a mannequin. Seriously, she's all plasticy and yellow.

I don't understand Robert Boyle's white scarf. It makes him look a bit like Elvis in that famous come back concert, wherein he sweated a bit on each scarf and then gave the out to screaming ladies in the audience like it was manna from heaven. But, maybe Robert thinks he's about to pilot a plane somewhere.

I am attempting to determine my maximum stay up late time. I need a calculator...

2 comments:

Maia said...

Yeah, I'm getting sick of Renee's smarmy smile too.

Or is that shmarmy.

Show us that you have teeth for crying out loud!!

zydeco fish said...

Maybe she has no teeth... And why in hell were she & Jack Black ever together? It makes no sense.