Saturday, March 29, 2008

Killer Coke

Killercoke.org is a fascinating site. Just make sure you don't type killercoke.com, or you'll end up in a corporate Coca Cola site. There is a quick re-direct to cokefacts.org that most web surfers would not even notice. This stinks, if you ask me, because I am sure that Coca-Cola would never permit anyone to redirect traffic from a URL that is almost identical to coca-cola.com to any other web site.

I hope everyone turned their lights out for the hour between 8:00 and 9:00 PM.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Interesting.

I have kicked my Coke habit. Mostly.

I forgot about the blackout. We were watching TV, had lights on, and were running the washing machine and dryer. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

You tell me there is petroleum products in my ice cream and that Coke kills people.

Ignorance. Ignorance is bliss!

Liz said...

Damn-was the blackout supposed to be yesterday? Can I make it up another day?

Liz said...

Oh, was it Friday? I just realized this wasn't posted today. Duh.

zydeco fish said...

Yes, it was Friday. I think you can make it up, but you missed the party :-(