Friday, April 04, 2008

Essential Links

I am off to a very long meeting that will last most of the day, so, I present a list of essential links for the John-obsessed, following on from yesterday's post. By the way, I think I should mention that I thought that Mr. Cusack was really good in Being John Malkovich. It was his best performance. Other than that, meh.

John @ Wikipedia
John @ IMDB
A John Fan Club - seems like it's free to join
Another John Fan Club - this guy is popular
John @ HuffPost - blog posts written by the man himself

OK, that ought to be enough to get you started. Have a nice Friday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"High Fidelity" wasn't bad, either. He was cuter ten years ago, but then, who wasn't?

zydeco fish said...

I wasn't.

Anonymous said...

I think he is a great actor but how much credence can I give to a publication which now publishes actors writings as something we should actually care about.

I fear I will get as tired of him as I am of Susan Sarandon and her loverboy.

Kate said...

Again, who's the stalker?

Kate said...

P.S. I still think he's cute. (Once he got a little older--remember 16 Candles?)

zydeco fish said...

He was in 16 candles? I saw that flick, but have no memory of him.