Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Coming of Apokalupsis Eschaton

Here are more signs that the end is near.

1) Mariah Carey has surpassed Elvis in number of #1 hits. Only the Beatles have had more #1 hits. If she ever does pass the Beatles, the end of the world will be upon us.

2) Someone came into the library yesterday wearing a tiara. A friend of mine wore a tiara at her wedding. My daughter has had several in her collection of dress-up paraphernalia. I know I have seen pageant queens wearing them, but I can't remember the last time I saw someone walking around campus wearing one.

3) A woman has been charged with stalking John Cusack! WTF! Why on earth would anyone want to stalk John Cusack? By the way, John was in Toronto yesterday.

There are more signs, but I have to run to a meeting now...

10 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Wow. Interesting stuff ZF.. Have a good meeting.

Anonymous said...

Why Not? Cusacks Cute as hell.

Unknown said...

Now you're enabling the stalking by telling us where he is.

zydeco fish said...

Cusack is cute? His mouth is permanently deformed in the shape of a small black hole. As I said in a prior post:

"He has a mouth like a black hole. His default expression is an "o" shaped mouth, if you know what I mean. He looks mentally challenged, in other words. And people think he is attractive?"

Kate said...

I think JC's attractiveness has to do with his voice, mannerisms, and the combination of all of his physical traits. He is not pretty. He's the nice guy whose appearance grows on you over time.

By the way, you wonder why someone would stalk him and yet you know where he is? Projection?

I don't get the tiara thing. I am a grown woman. I am not a princess. If I was to start acting like royalty, I would wear a CROWN.

tshsmom said...

Sorry, but Cusack just gets cuter as he matures.

Mariah Carey! Why?

zydeco fish said...

Well, for what it's worth, I can do a fantastic impersonation of John :-)

Unknown said...

Let the stalking begin. I'll start with cyber.

Deodand said...

Yep, I'm drinking that Kool-Aid. Let's all stalk John Cusack en masse.

zydeco fish said...

You can all go ahead without me...