Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stephen Harper is no Ordinary Canadian

Now the truth is out. We have proof that Stephen Harper is an imbecile or maybe an idiot and possibly a moron. He is so out-of-touch with average Canadians, he thinks we don't care about the arts! Imagine a Prime Minister who believes that artists are 'rich'. It's mind-boggling. Only a truly stupid person would say such a thing. Clearly, he moves in social circles that keep him well away from the toiling artists in this country.

But, it's all part of a Regressive Conservative Party platform of cultural destruction that includes censoring our movies and cutting $45 million from arts funding. I have to agree with Jack Layton that Harper's yahoos are Culture Killers, or les Conserva-tueur de la culture.

Please, Canada, do not vote for Harper's weird anti-Canadian, pro-McBush party.
Please, vote ABC: Anyone But Conservative.

4 comments:

Super Happy Jen said...

I always vote ABC. Right now I'm undecided as to which ABC party to choose. I lot of times I pick the party that I hasn't put out attack ads, but there doesn't seem to be one of those.

Perhaps Harper's sweater vest is interfering with blood supply to his brain.

A said...

How ridiculous!

mister anchovy said...

Although I shouldn't be surprised, I'm stunned by Harpers comments on the arts in Saskatoon. You may be right about the sweater vest.

Bridget Jones said...

Me too, super happy jen. Will never ever vote for the party that had urinal face (BM) as its head.