Friday, October 03, 2008

I was just thinking...

... as we neared the end of yesterdays interviews (more to come today) that perhaps I have seen too much reality-based television. After this morning's candidate, I really wanted to say: "Yo dawg, it was like dope; Once you got started, you got your slayin' on. It was like goin' on, dude!"

Yesterday, it would have been. "I'm a definite no" or "that was absolutely dreadful" or "you are almost creepy."

Yeah, that's it, dudes, we should put them through challenges and then I could say, "That's enough. Bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken." Or, even: "you are the last interviewee to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the competition."

This would shake up the exercise significantly, dawgs.

2 comments:

A said...

I greatly dislike reality television.

Bridget Jones said...

Would love that approach to be applied to the elections in BOTH countries!!!