Thursday, October 23, 2008

Palin is Dumber than Dubya!

Sorry, but I couldn't resist another political post. I have to hand it to John McCain. The ancient dude found someone even stupider than George W. Don't believe me? Well, check this out.


1) Sarah Palin has no idea what the Vice President does (10 seconds):



2) Sarah Palin thinks that the VP is in charge of the United States Senate! (50 seconds):



And why do all of her answers sound like she is being scored in a beauty pageant?

3) Sarah Palin has no idea what the Bush Doctrine is (2:34):



4) But, wait! She can see Russia from Alaska! (1:28):



5) "Most pathetic piece of tape I have ever seen..." (2:26):



7) Women should be forced to bear rapists' children (2:07):



8) Sarah Palin can't name a single newspaper she has read (45 seconds):



9) Sarah Palin is stumped (2:05):



10) John Cleese says she's "a nice-looking parrot" (1:22):



Honestly, she makes Mr. Bush look like a genius.

5 comments:

Super Happy Jen said...

Since it seems she's trying to drive home the point that people from Alaska aren't out-of-touch hicks, maybe she should stop acting like an out-of-touch hick. Just a thought.

A said...

We're not all out-of-touch hicks! I honestly think Sarah Palin won the governorship because she was the lesser of two evils. Her opponent was horrible. That and she's pretty.

Have I ever mentioned how I know Sarah Palin personally? I do. She's a nice enough lady, but she should never be involved in anything political. She's politically inept, which I'd hope everyone would have realized by now.

As another one of my fellow Alaskans has said (her name escapes me at the moment) Sarah Palin is like the pretty, popular girl in high school. She just smiles and is somewhat nice and people give her whatever she wants. Look at how far that's gotten her. It's pitiful.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait till this elections over to be honest with you. I dont mind the politics but I just cant wait..

Kate said...

I think she misunderstood "President of the Senate." Nap at front, a la Cheney.

She drives me nuts. Do NOT get me started on the Russia thing. The thought of her being vice-president makes me ill.

Bridget Jones said...

and that is one difficult thing to do. LOLCatsIcanhazcheezburger said something about 'finally, a beauty queen who doesn't want world peace' w/r/t SP.

How stoned was JMC when he picked that one?