Friday, November 07, 2008

Is your Cucumber Curved?

If so, or you have undersized melons, there's good news. The European Union is altering its fruit and vegetable policies, and will soon allow the sale of diverse fruits and vegetables, those that might deviate from the norm by being crooked, small, ugly, or asymmetrical. Look how fast the world is changing! The next American President is not on old white guy and now previously prejudiced produce will soon hit the shelves in Europe.

That's all for today. Happy Friday and have a nice weekend. I will be heading into the rural parts of Ontario, where people like the Conservative Party, Celine Dion, and bad grammar.

8 comments:

A said...

That sounds like rural Alaska, except instead of liking Celine Dion they like Jewel.

zydeco fish said...

Jewel? I thought she was dead :-)

Bridget Jones said...

Well if there's one thing I can't take, it's perverted veggies.

Or veggies of any kind, for that matter.

Celine D? She's playing here, and I only wish I knew what the farthest place away from here was so I could hide there. ICK!

And don't get me started on conservatives....

Have you had your shots? I worry about you going there, you know!

Anonymous said...

Some of us are civilized out here. We even elected a Liberal (Deity forbid).

As for the rest, well, it's probably for the best that I work at home, where I can preserve the Queen's English and avoid Mlle Dion.

tweetey30 said...

Hey some of Jewl isnt bad... Hope you are having a great weekend ZF.. I was in bed with a cold all weekend..

Super Happy Jen said...

I didn't realize there were rules about the appearance of vegetables. What are Canada's rules like?

zydeco fish said...

Lieutenant Jen: We have no veggie rules! Actually, I am just guessing.

A said...

Nah, Jewel isn't dead. She's from Homer though, and living in Homer is kind of like being dead: very boring and everything smells like decomposing.