Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Soaking Tired...and TV

During the long drive back from the rural parts of Ontario, my three-year-old uttered this profound statement: "I am soaking tired." I love that.

I have already mentioned that the second X-Files film sucks eggs, right? Just in case you missed me making such a statement, it sucks. But, there is some good TV these days. For example, I have just seen season two of Californication. I was a little freaked out by episode one of season two, 'cause it sucked. I hated that episode, but things got back on track. Season three will be here in late 2009.

I enjoyed season three of Dexter very much. True, the premise is a little difficult to believe, but it is enjoyable and it makes me want to go to Miami. It has been renewed for two more seasons :-)

Vince Gilligan, my favourite X-Files writer, has come through with a really amazing show called Breaking Bad. It has also been renewed for another season. If you ever get the chance, check this out. Here's the opening scenes (one and two) of the premiere episode.

And now, a meeting...

3 comments:

A said...

"I am soaking tired?" That's soaking cute!

Anna May Won't said...

i also really like dexter and breaking bad, though i haven't gotten my hands on any episodes lately (no TV, just an internet connection and many computers).

last night i watched weeds for the first time - it was good! free with a netflix account, can you believe it?

Deodand said...

My husband is also dying to go to Miami because of Dexter's beauty shots in high def.