Monday, November 13, 2017

Love and Rockets: Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven (1985)

Untitled
The word that would best describe this feeling
Would be haunted
I touch the clothes you left behind
That still retain your shape and lines
Still haunted
I trace the outline of your eyes
We're in the mirror hypnotized
I'm haunted
I find a solitary hair
Gone and still I reminisce
I'm haunted

I have two pressings of this LP. The first is the original UK pressing, which lacks the first single, Ball of Confusion. That UK pressing contains only seven tracks. On the Canadian pressing, which I also have, Ball of Confusion was added as the first track on side two. This is a really great record. I especially like Haunted When the Minutes Drag. This track is also included on the soundtrack to She's Having a Baby. Oddly, that mediocre film has a pretty good soundtrack.

No comments: