Thursday, August 12, 2004

Commobore

I really feel sorry for all of those Canadian Idol wannabees. Imagine being forced to sing Lionel Ritchie songs. I can't decide which is worse: listening to the terrible songs or singing them. I had to cover my ears a few times. Oh, the horror. Besides, the whole program was a one hour advertisement for the boring man's new album of soporific disasters.

Bad as it was, it was more entertaining than watching Lionel's daughter, Nicole, make an idiot out of herself with Paris Hilton.

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god. I did not realize that Nicole was his daughter.

IIRC, the new album was produced by Pascale Obispo, who is a really well respected French musician, and who actually turns out some good stuff -- he did a version of Madonna's "Frozen" for a Madonna tribute on French TV last year, and it was better than the original.

Of course, this being Madonna, you might say that's not hard to do. Depending on how you feel about Madonna.
katherine | 08.12.04 - 5:12 pm

zydeco fish said...

my thoughts on madonna are that she is a far better singer than she ever used to be, thanks to some vocal coaching. but, i really don't care much about her.