Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I forgot to mention Whale Rider. We saw it too. It was ok, but I didn't love it. I do think that Keisha Castle-Hughes is really quite good in that film.

Today is the day that Season Two of Millennium comes out on DVD. I have been re-watching Season One on DVD, and can report that it is just as good the second time around. It is a tragedy that Fox cancelled this show. It is, in my opinion, the best dramatic show of the 1990s. It is dark and creepy and brilliant. I have come to the conclusion that Fox really has no idea what it is doing. After all, they cancelled The Family Guy only to bring it back once they realized that they goofed. They cancelled The Lone Gunmen and Harsh Realm without even giving them a chance. Then there's Firefly and Futurama. It's a miracle that the X-Files was kept on air in the early years when few people were watching it. Let's hope that Arrested Development stays on the air.

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: