Friday, February 18, 2005

14 Random Facts About Me

1st concert: Prism (with FM and the Pumps).

1st kiss: Veronica and Caroline under Veronica's porch when I was 7 or 8. I went first; Gordie went second. It was on the cheeks.

1st real kiss: I can't remember.

1st girlfriend: Heather - I was in grade 7; she was in grade 8.

1st car: Pontiac Ventura - it was brown and ugly and only had a AM radio.

1st job: cleaning store windows (age 10).

1st real job: summer job bailing hay & straw.

1st really real job: summer job as bartender, waiter, bell hop, etc.

1st office job: credit department at a major credit card company.

1st body modification: ear piercing.

1st time on TV: age 5.

1st fight: vs. Ray in grade 2 (there were only two fights in my life).

1st award: for perfect attendance in grade 6.

1st flight: to Florida, age 5.

Technorati tags: ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...you never said who won the fight...you or Ray?

Super Happy Jen said...

Because I know you want to know:
1st concert: I dunno, probably Raffi.
1st kiss: can't remember.
1st real kiss: this Soccer player I met in Switzerland when I was 17. We danced, we kissed, we never saw each other again.
1st boyfriend: High School. Travis.
1st car: pending.
1st job: Indigo Books. Age 18.
1st real job: pending
1st really real job: pending
1st office job: two summer jobs (same summer) one at the writer's union, the other at a literary agency.
1st body modification: ears pierced, age 5
1st time on tv: grade 4, gameshow, I sucked.
1st fight: don't remember. I have a younger brother and sister, so there were many.
1st award: Royal Bank Art contest, age 4.
1st flight: Switzerland, age 17.

zydeco fish said...

No one won the fight: a teacher broke it up. Anyway, it was more pushing and shoving than anything else.

zydeco fish said...

Travis? Really?

Super Happy Jen said...

Not Travis Mayweather. Unfortunately