Monday, February 07, 2005

A Cold

I hate getting colds. I woke up this morning with a bad one. Don't you hate that feeling of a cold coming on when you sleep? It just creeps up on you during the night, and makes you feel like crap. I tried to check my email, but it is down, so I feel rather disconnected from the world. It's amazing how much I rely on email.

Kissing in Indonesia

Did you hear that Indonesia may ban kissing in public, but only if you are unwed? If you are co-habiting, your home may even be raided. If passed, these laws would include prison terms for exposing "certain sensual body parts". I wonder which parts they mean. Some lips are very sensual. Some eyes are too. If certain people I know went to Indonesia, they would have to walk around with a bag on their head to avoid a jail sentence. These laws can't help with tourism, I would think. It is a move in the wrong direction.

Technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

colds are a drag...but hopefully this illness will be brief.

as for the ban on kissing in Indonesia, i guess i'll have to cross off Indonesia on my list of places to visit, as kissing is as natural as breathing...

Chloe