Thursday, March 24, 2005

Yet Another Reader Writes

Wow, blogging recently got a whole lot easier. If this keeps up, I won't need to think of anything to write about. I'll just re-post email messages. This guy, known by many names, including simply '7' offered this comment:

"Where the hell is Zydeco Fish the man? I know how dangerous it is to be honest but I was hoping to read more about the inner person -- or maybe I just missed it. The closest I got was a mention of sex blogs and '14 Random Facts About Me'.

Like I mention, I want more about you. Easy for me to say since I don't have a blog."


And then, he offered this, which I characterize as a sort of guest post (included here with his permission):

"Recently I began a very private journal, one in which I write about my sex life, in all its graphic detail. From my experiences with Richard R. (1960-61), wrestling just about each Monday evening at our Boy Scouts meeting. I knew Richard would get an erection during our struggles. As he held me tightly, I got to touch it. Then he'd get angry and wrestle even harder. Ah, how I loved Mondays.

"Richard and I lived outside of Cornwall and went to the same grade school. After 4:30 pm Richard would often chase me home, bully that he was. One time I remember he took me to the woods (how I love the woods) and tied me to a tree. I don't think that anything overt happened, but I do recall that Richard wrapped his arms around me, forcing me against the tree and lingered way too long.

"Anyway Richard moved on as they say, lost all of his hair, married, and sold metal detectors in a town that had no beaches."

All I can really say to that is, oh my! And, I'm afraid I'll never post something as personal as that.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Made you look...