Friday, April 29, 2005


Tonka Man

A colleague surreptitiously left this on my desk a while back. I have never really figured out why.

Why is it that the Blogger spell checker (yes, the one for blogs hosted by Blogger) does not contain the words blogger, blog, blogs, blogging, or blogspot?

I had a disappointing apple at lunch today. It is hard to describe the crestfallen feeling I get when, instead of a crunch, I get that spongy apple texture.

Apologies to all of you Dr. Who fans out there, but I tried to watch the new Dr. Who and I really think it sucked. I'll admit that I did not see any of the original episodes, save a few seconds here or there, so maybe that has something to do with it. Or, maybe it was just a bad episode. The good news it that I have avoiding adding another hour of TV viewing to my schedule.

Have a great weekend.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

mister anchovy said...

it's like a village people action figure...very nice

Jay said...

Your tonka man has a funny groin on him. Careful he doesn't throw off your mojo.

Anonymous said...

Please watch Doctor Who next week, even if you disliked what you've seen so far of it. I'm from the UK, and it's broadcast here before it's broadcast there. I thought most of the other episodes were substandard, but the one showing in Canada next week is well worth watching.

zydeco fish said...

Hey Russell, so glad you could drop by. That's an interesting link. YOu have such a collection? Wow.

zydeco fish said...

Jay, I am of the opinion that this little guy adds to my mojo.

OK, I will check out Dr. Who again. I shouldn't be so quick to judge, I suppose.