Monday, May 02, 2005

Rhinotillexomania and Best of Zydeco Fish, 2004 (by request)

I swear that guy on Bay Street waiting for the bus and reading the National Post was digging deeper than any man has ever gone. Shocking, it was. If you have no idea what I am talking about, look up rhinotillexomania.

And now, because I was asked why I didn't summarize 2004, like 2003 (read it), here it is:

Ah, 2004. I wrote nothing in April or May, thinking that I would abandon the blog forever. But, in June, I brought this blog back from the brink. Here are a few pieces that are worthy of re-reading. You decide.

Downloading Music Sucks - I thought so then; I think so now.
The Worst Song - it was tough, but I have the answer.
Kinsey - not a movie review.
Lost in the Supermarket - on MP3 players and cabbage.
Just Say No - to the Free Flu Shot. Seriously.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I agree with your best of 2004 list...my fav choices would be:

The Curse Continues - detailing your ability to summon rain wherever you camp.

Recurring Dream - a sweet and wistful entry on childhood nostalgia

$5 Coffee, Manuel Noriega look-alike, and Kevin Costner....need I say more?

Keyword Mayhem - a bizarre array of keywords used to get to your blog. It has to be seen to be believed...

zydeco fish said...

Damn, now I have to go back and read those ones.