Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Gifts for You

I was planning on giving you all $1 million each, but I didn't win that huge lottery a while back. Too bad for you. And so, this year, I will be making a donation in your name to the Human Fund. Happy Festivus! I know, I gave the same thing last year. Sorry about that.

By the way, the captions on the photo are: "The automotive equivalent of a really hot librarian" and "Good-looking, yet intelligent. Fun, yet sophisticated." Yup, that's me.

Technorati tags: , ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you need more variation in your Christmas gifts...I was hoping for something good this year...

hey, i think that's me too...

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

http://www.mcphee.com/items/11548.html

BTW, happy belated yadda yadda and all that...

(be sure to click on the link to the article in the seattle times...)

Anonymous said...

Not only have I seen that, I saw her speak at a conference. My only suggestion is that they to market a male version, based on me of course.

Anonymous said...

I would like what's behind door number three please?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's totally you. :)

Anonymous said...

I just thought it was funny that I stumbled across that link today, when you've spent a couple of days rambling on about librarians.

Anonymous said...

Oh I already got a few million, (yeah...right!)

Anonymous said...

Lol...librarianship has become a marketing ploy. Bout damned time ;)

Anonymous said...

A Festivus for the rest of us! Time to bring out the Festivus pole--made of aluminum because it has a very high strength to weight ratio!

I have that ad hanging by my computer.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Festivus is a good reason for me to be artsy. :) Thx (just don't call me Elaine...)

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!